Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Clamp Continued

While many of the things we have been discussing in class do not seem like they could directly relate to my innovation, I think I could apply many of the ideas. The most recent chapter we've studied deals with the components of the systems unit. It is important to understand the inner workings of a computer in order to be able to use it many times.

I would set up computers for my product. While keeping up with the green ideas that I have discussed in other blogs, I would create a virtual computer to conserve more energy. Using virtualization would let me have many different computers, one for marketing, advertising, finance, ect all connect to a central computer or network.

By using this idea of virtualization, when my product finally advances, I will be able to have many people working on it and getting things done from different locations. They can also update each other as to what is going on in their field, how the sales are doing, how the finances are coming along, ect. Knowing how to set this type of system up would be incredibly helpful for the success of my company.

No comments:

Post a Comment