Wednesday, March 3, 2010

clamp clamp clamp

I feel silly that I have not blogged about this idea before. Social media sites are so popular at the moment and they are a great way to advertise. I know that in the college world, "friend" has become a verb, many know what you mean when you say you poked someone as well.
Many people advertise through facebook these days too and I think idea is genius. All day long students sit on facebook and there are always adds up and down the side of the page that get peoples attention as they are networking. I think if the toothpaste clamp had an add on facebook then it would attract the college population and other users who frequent the facebook adds.
There are also ways to advertise by creating fan pages on facebook. I would create a fan page for the toothpaste clamp so it could gain followers and fans that way. Users of the product could paste their stories about how it works and their thoughts, opinions, concerns, ect on the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment